The Iron-On Heat Transfer Motif comes ready to be ironed on to your fabric or T-shirt.
1. Pre-heat your iron to the temperature fit for your fabric.
2. Slowly peel off the white plastic backing from the clear, sticky plastic where the stones are attached.
3. Place the clear, sticky plastic on your garment or fabric with the adhesive (sticky) side down. Be sure to put it exactly where you want it. To protect your fabric from your hot iron, we recommend that you put light cloth over the motif before ironing.
4. Now get your iron and with the steam turned off, put it down directly on the motif area. Press only. Do not move your iron. Let it stay in place for at least 20 seconds and then lift. Repeat until the entire design has been heated/ironed. You can lay a protective layer of fabric on top of the motif before ironing, but it is not necessary.
5. Be careful. The clear plastic will be hot!! Allow to cool and then slowly pull off the adhesive clear plastic from your fabric. If some of the rhinestones are still attached to the clear plastic, put the clear plastic back to your fabric and then re-press those parts again.
6. Press the back side of the fabric also. Remember that the most important part here is the melting of the glue at the back of the rhinestones so that they will stick to the fabric.
After removing the clear plastic and all the rhinestones have attached themselves to the fabric, put back the light cloth and re-press again both front and back of garment.
Some Important tips:
Take buttons, zippers and other thick sections into consideration for placement of your motif.
Thin fabrics(organza) do not absorb the adhesive well.
Always allow the carrier foil(clear sticky) layer to cool off completely before removing it!
Please note: We do not recommend the use of the iron or heat press on leather, PVC, polyamide, rubber, plastic, tulle, fabrics with silicone or wax finish and the likes.
Your finished garment can be machine washed in warm water and dried on low.
1843 Bellmore Ave., Unit B
New York 11710